Thursday 3 November 2011

HALLOWEEN!

So, you may have noticed I've been MIA from the blog for a while - I'm back in Toronto, catching up with family, friends, siblings - and of course, work. We've churned out our winter look book - starring the lovely Lora Hayes and beautiful Juste Juozapaityte from Britain and America's Next Top Model! Both were absolute joys to work with - more on that later.

Anyway, this has been my first Halloween in Toronto in 4 years, so me and my bffs Anne and Shyla decided to go all out. I love Halloween - and it just isn't the same in London, so was thrilled that my stint back home would encompass this wonderful day. Without further ado, here is my halloween in pictures (Stolen from Anne and Karen's facebook pages - thanks ladies!)




Loads and loads of jello shots

Vodka jello brain

Red velvet cake pop

Spiced rum apple cider with shrunken heads

Spot the severed penis

















On actual halloween, I went trick or treating with Daniel and my baby sister. (Baby brother didn't want to come!) We went as a zombie family and I loved the fact that my costume somewhat terrified young children. A pirate girl closed her eyes while walking to avoid looking at me. PROUD MOMENTS (I am a bad person).




How did you spend your halloween?

Lots of love,
Mx

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Some of that food looks horrible in the most amazing way!

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

This looks like you had so much fun and the 'severed penis' nearly made me pee in my pants with laughter,

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Jess Heath MUFX said...

Looks like such a fun night! That rum cider sounds amaziiiing!!
Loving all the costumes! :D

http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com