Tuesday 26 October 2010

Sailor луна


As much as I love looking at other people's outfit posts, I find mine pretty boring. To make things slightly interesting, I think I'll make a blingee of every outfit's "inspiration." Enjoy.







I got this dress a couple of years ago from the Dalston Oxfam. It was probably something like 4.99 and was floor length. I hemmed it and now I'm kind of like a Sailor Scout with a Russian hat (bought in Lancaster). I paired it with my new favourite JC Litas, which make me normal height. Thanks.

4 comments:

Louise Nowelle said...

Amazing dress!! Love the outfit x

Unknown said...

hehe russian school girl ;) do you fight evil by moon light? and winning love by day light? <3

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Unknown said...

you're such a cutie, hehe blingee you know you don't need that!! but where'd you do that? its like doing those sticky pic photobooths :)

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

kristy said...

i LOVE LITA BOOTS!!! i want like three pairs! this is a great outfit darling.

p.s. i'm sending out the blog event links tonight. don't forget to check your email and post your look on november 2nd!

Vogue Gone Rogue